International Market Development Specialist
|August 13, 2012 - March 12, 2013|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K/Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||NMC is looking for an International Market Development Specialist who would be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of Sales/Marketing activities for a NMC's international activity. Work with Branch Manager to develop and implement sales/marketing strategies, policies and procedures while increasing client base and revenues for the Company.|
|Duties:||1. Assist Sales team in developing new international markets|
2. Analyze, plan, implement and control sales/marketing strategies, motivate sales team, achieve sales targets in line with Company growth and revenue initiatives.
3. Negotiate contractural terms and conditions with clients.
4. Build and maintain strong client relationships, pursue new business opportunities, while offering excellent service.
5. Develop excellent long term partnerships with distribution partners to maximize business growth and customer satisfaction.
6. Prepare and present proposals to current and prospective clients.
7. Prepare weekly/monthly reports, data, and marketing intelligence to Management
8. Proactively review/track progress against established revenue and targets
9. Participate in forecasting business development
10. Attend Sales seminars, meetings, or other educational activities to stay up to date on latest industry developments
11. Coordinate marketing activities and attend trade shows as needed.
|Qualifications:||•Knowledge of Freight Forwarding, Trade Lanes and Ocean & Air logistics|
•Operational background preferred
•Must have solid Profit & Loss (P & L) understanding
•Requires a positive, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive and negotiation /client focused orientation
•Ability to work effectively in a team environment/or independently with results
•Strong problem solving skills, ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues
•Excellent organizational/time management, planning, collaboration, decision -making, presentation and negotiation skills
•Strong interpersonal skills/diplomacy
•Proven track record in business development and growth
•Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
•Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office/Windows based computer applications
•Bi-lingual an asset
Education and Experience:
•5 to 7 years experience in international marketing or sales required
•4+ years marketing experience with proven track record of accomplishments in increasing client base and company revenues.
•Travel up to 25%; international possible
•4 year degree required, MBA preferred
NMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.