Sales-Truck Sales Specialist
|October 06, 2012 - May 02, 2013|
|Location:||North Platte, NE|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K/Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The purpose of the Truck Sales Specialist is to increase revenue and profitability within NMC's Truck Division. This will be accomplished by supporting sales efforts of the CAT vocational truck, and promoting NMC's ability to work on class 6-8 trucks to a diverse range of prospective, new, and existing customers.|
|Duties:||1. Responsible for all quoting of the CAT vocational truck. |
2. Reviews and clarifies technical information with prospective customers as required.
3. Assists in closing CAT vocational truck sales as required.
4. Responsible for promoting NMC's North Platte and Scottsbluff facilities and their repair abilities for class 6-8 trucks to new, prospective, and existing customers. The first 12-18 months these activities may require 75% of the positions work time. Once CAT truck market share increases, the percentage of time dedicated to CAT truck activities will increase and truck repair sales responsibilities will decrease.
5. Direct customer sales of the CAT vocational truck.
6. Manage and grow accounts in assigned territory primarily through customer meetings, cold calling, referrals, networking, and current customer expansion.
7. Use Saleslink weekly to record relevant information from customer interactions.
8. Works with the Total Truck Product Support Sales Manager and General Manager to continuously promote and develop sales and marketing programs in order to meet and exceed territory goals.
9. Prepare revenue generating quotes/estimates in cooperation with parts and service departments.
|Qualifications:||Must be self-motivated and an experienced performer in a sales and/or sales support role. |
Above average written and verbal communication skills are required.
Should have the ability to speak in public in front of a group and give presentations.
Must have good computer skills and be competent with Microsoft Office.
Must have acceptable driving record.
Education and Experience:
Associate's degree or Bachelor's degreee is preferred.
One year of direct sales experience or sales support experience in a related field (Heavy truck, Agriculture equipment, material handling, etc.)
NMC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or membership in any class protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.