Resident Technician-Heavy Equipment
|October 10, 2012 - May 26, 2013|
|Location:||Weeping Water, NE|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k/Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||NMC is looking for a Resident Technician to service the Weeping Water area in South Eastern Nebraska and would be responsible for repairing machines to the customers satisfaction in the field or customers location. Removes, installs, repairs, disassembles, assembles, performs failure analyses of all CAT equipment including engines, electrical systems, hydraulics, transmissions, power train, brakes, steering, and electronic and computer applications.|
NMC offers competitive wage and benefits package to qualified applicant. Consider building your future with us!
|Duties:||1. Troubleshoot and repair customer machines at customer jobsites. |
2. Use SIS to order parts, troubleshoot machine systems, and research problems.
3. Use laptop to enter labor, fill out service reports and complete warranty reports.
4. Use service manuals and parts books to look up specs and parts for repairs.
5. Call customers to schedule appointments and keep track of preventive maintenance schedule for customers.
6. Advise customers of needed repairs and estimate the cost of the repair.
7. Keep service truck clean, organized, and presentable.
8. Maintain service vehicle parts inventory and do a complete yearly inventory.
9. Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
|Qualifications:||Prior experience in troubleshooting methods, diagnose, and repair problems. Tools required. Must have a current CDL with air brake experience and acceptable driving record. Must meet DOT requirements. Excellent customer service skills, ability to self-schedule and perform duties with minimal supervision required. Knowledge of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems. Ability to work overtime, travel with minimal supervision.|
Education and Experience:
High School diploma, Tech school degree or 2-5 years of industry experience preferred.
NMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.