This job is responsible for developing NMC’s Condition Monitoring program for our Rental Division that will monitor and evaluate customer equipment health utilizing various technologies allowing for early detection of defects providing NMC customers the time needed to plan, schedule, and correct issues in a proactive manner and reducing emergency maintenance or unplanned downtime.
1. Analyzes condition monitoring data (e.g. SOS, fault code, inspections, electronic data, site, conditions, equipment history, and other machine data) and provides equipment and/or operation recommendations derived from condition monitoring data to internal and external customers.
2. Researches, develops, evaluates and launches NMC’s Condition Monitoring Alerts (CMA). Collaborates with marketing and sales to market CMA service to internal and external customers. Ensures process of monitoring a parameter of condition in machinery is such that a significant change is indicative of a developing failure.
3. Builds collaborative relationships with other condition monitoring personnel (e.g., Oil lab) and customer-facing NMC representatives (e.g., PSSR, MSR, EMC, ISR, Service Manager, Branch Manager) ensuring pursuit and closure of deals generated from condition monitoring.
4. Provides information to PSSR, MSR, EMC, ISR, Service Manager, Branch Manager for condition monitoring lead tracking and resolution.
5. Provides backup related to development and administration of NMC’s preventative maintenance (PM) program offering to include pricing, tracking and managing service contracts for heavy machinery sold by NMC.
6. May perform other duties as required and assigned.
• Knowledge and understanding of condition monitoring data (e.g. SOS, fault code, inspections, electronic data, site, conditions, equipment history, and other machine data).
• Ability to troubleshoot issues utilizing creative and critical/analytical thinking skills.
• Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and effective correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as averages, percentages, geometry, and statistical tools.
• Ability to pursue, organize and complete projects.
• Ability to understand the basic dynamics of equipment operation and design.
• Ability to use the NMC’s business systems to extract customer and equipment history.
• Ability to work well as a team member.
• Ability to travel 15% of time.
• Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), as well as Dealer CRM and Dealer Business System to analyze condition monitoring data.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering or Construction Management required and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of condition monitoring analysis experience preferred.
NMC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or membership in any class protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.